30 April 2021 | Healthcare Professionals,
Unique Remote Monitoring System for Parkinson’s
Provides objective, ambulatory, continuous assessment of motor complications associated with Parkinson’s movement disorders including:
- Assessment of bradykinesia, dyskinesia and tremor
- A record of daytime sleepiness and immobility
- Self-reported levodopa compliance
Ability to correlate symptom fluctuations and their severity with respect to levodopa dosage.
Remote Physiologic Monitoring using the PKG system:
RPM for Parkinson’s patients:
- Is a billable service model using the PKG System
- Ability to monitor patient progress continuously over time to help achieve a better quality of life at each point in their journey.
- Clinicians and staff review monitoring data and spend reimbursable time every month evaluating and providing care management to your patients as needed.
The PKG qualifies as a reimbursed product service under RPM codes