21 July 2022
We’re making a solid connection between exceptional patient care and flexible career opportunities with a leading-edge digital health technology in an industry that’s improving the lives of millions of patients living with a movement disorder. As a Director of Product Design your primary responsibility will be to lead upstream product/service development activities to differentiate the company in the digital wearable and virtual-first clinic space. Working directly with the Senior Management of the company, you will research, develop and design an integrated patient-centric digital solution for a device-enabled service model. Your expertise in product and project management, market research, design systems, AI-enabled digital health solutions, integrated technology systems and healthcare analytics will position you for success in this role. Following the company’s Product Development Process (PDP) you will lead activities for each phase of development with emphasis on integration of market research, customer requirements, technology-driven innovative solutions that delight and exceed the needs of the customer including patients, caregivers, clinicians and payors while adhering to regulatory requirements and quality standards relevant to healthcare/medical products/services. If you are interested in being an integral part of a company that is focused on providing meaningful solutions for healthcare enterprise, clinician services/support and patient-facing wellness, remote monitoring and virtual clinic services, please contact us today.
About Global Kinetics Pty Ltd.
Global Kinetics Pty Ltd. is committed to improving the lives of those with Parkinson’s disease with advanced medical technologies. The company was formed in 2007 to commercialize its lead product, the Personal KinetiGraph® (PKG®). The PKG enables the precise monitoring, quantification, and reporting of movement symptoms in Parkinson’s disease. To date, Global Kinetics has supported clinical decisions for doctors who have treated more than 30,000 patients with Parkinson’s disease, generating more than 7 million hours of clinical data from the FDA-cleared, CE-marked, TGA-cleared PKG wearable system. Global Kinetics is a privately held company, headquartered in Melbourne, Australia with offices in London and Minneapolis.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science preferred Master’s degree (MBA, MS, MIS)
- Medical device and/or service product line experience
- Experience in the Digital therapeutic and/or virtual healthcare space
- 10+ years Product Management experience in increasingly expanded leadership roles
- Deep knowledge of Healthcare Analytics, Workflow Solutions, Data Interoperability, Clinical and/or Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management experience
- Strong Portfolio Management with data-driven decision making
- Prior experience designing, building and launching healthcare SaaS/digital health products in enterprise software companies
- Experience in developing and launching healthcare analytics portfolio of products
- Experience with neurology-based products (e.g., Movement Disorders, Parkinson’s disease) would be a big tick!
Who you are…
- an ability to build big-picture vision, and the operational drive to make that vision a reality
- can successfully balance must-have requirements with timelines to prioritize and define product roadmap and release plans
- a strong communicator and presenter being able to present solutions to an audience, in meetings, to stakeholders, 1-1 and to executive teams
- solid functional product management expertise including lifecycle processes, portfolio strategy, and portfolio management
Overall, we are seeking an accomplished people leader who can effectively develop and retain top product management talent.
To apply for this unique role and opportunity, please send your resume and letter of application outlining your interest and experience. We are looking forward to hearing from suitable candidates who address the key qualifications and selection criteria.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Portfolio Management: 5 years (Required)
- Product Management: 10 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
To apply, please send your resume, and a cover letter addressing how you meet the above attributes, to email@example.com
FLSA Status: Exempt
Global Kinetics Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D).