21 July 2022
We’re making a solid connection between exceptional clinical research, patient care and flexible career opportunities with a leading-edge digital health technology in an industry that’s improving the lives of millions of patients living with a movement disorder such as Parkinson’s Disease. In the role of Director, Clinical Development your primary responsibilities will be to drive lead generation and outbound sales leads within pharmaceutical, medical device and contract research organizations (CROs) for the Clinical Trial Services business. You will work with the broader Clinical Affairs and Data Sciences/Analytics team to provide customized Clinical Trials Services solutions to industry and academic partners using Global Kinetics products/services ideally suited for use in both traditional and decentralized clinical trial protocols. This role will be responsible for identifying high potential targets, building the sales funnel, booking capabilities calls and driving to contract execution according to annual corporate objectives. By leveraging your vast network of neurological division contacts in large pharmaceutical and medical device companies, you will connect the benefits of the Global Kinetics clinical research product/service offering to the needs of clinical trialists conducting Phase 0-IV studies. Your experience in selling healthcare products and services including data analytics will establish you for success in this role. If you are interested in hearing more, please contact us today.
About Global Kinetics Pty Ltd.
Global Kinetics Pty Ltd. is committed to improving the lives of those with Parkinson’s disease with advanced medical technologies. The company was formed in 2007 to commercialize its lead product, the Personal KinetiGraph® (PKG®). The PKG enables the precise monitoring, quantification, and reporting of movement symptoms in Parkinson’s disease. To date, Global Kinetics has supported clinical decisions for doctors who have treated more than 30,000 patients with Parkinson’s disease, generating more than 7 million hours of clinical data from the FDA-cleared, CE-marked, TGA-cleared PKG wearable system. Global Kinetics is a privately held company, headquartered in Melbourne, Australia with offices in London and Minneapolis.
To be successful in this role, you will have –·
· BA, MS and/or relevant technical degree; advanced degree preferred
· Neurology knowledge required; Movement Disorders experience preferred
· Extensive experience in pharmaceutical and medical device sales; 10+ years required including B2B
· Established key relationships in pharmaceutical and medical device companies specializing in neurology/movement disorders including Parkinson’s disease
· Experience in digital health, wearables, remote management technologies
· Sales expertise in SaaS platforms and data analytics platforms a plus
· Experience in clinical trials, clinical trial services business and/or Contract Research Organizations (CROs) required
· Hands-on experience with outbound lead generation and targeting process
· Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
· Experience managing key customer relationships and closing strategic opportunities
· Business start-up environment experience preferred
· Strong organization skills and ability to work autonomously
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Neurology: 5 years (Required)
- Pharmaceutical and/or Medical device in a B2B: 10 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Competitive salary package and excellent benefits including medical insurance.
To apply, please send your resume, and a cover letter addressing how you meet the above attributes, to email@example.com
FLSA Status: Exempt
Global Kinetics Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D).