28 April 2021
The Digital Product Marketing Manager will develop and execute upon short and long-term marketing strategies including both upstream development and downstream activities. Develops key strategies, such as branding, targeting, and segmentation models. Directs activities in support of GKC business initiatives and strategic objectives as well as proposing changes and adjustments to marketing strategies to increase program effectiveness.
We are looking for someone with the key skills and qualifications –
- BA/BS; 5 years of product/marketing experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. MBA preferred.
- Excellent analytical and negotiation abilities required.
- Demonstrated success launching new products and services, concept to commercialization, preferably in the healthcare/medical device industry.
- Product marketing experience with digital health products and services.
- Proven ability to influence change and to roll out strategic priorities successfully.
- Strong presentation skills and effective interpersonal and communication skills including written, verbal and presentation.