28 April 2021
The Billing, Coding and Reimbursement Specialist’s primary purpose is to ensure the clinic’s billing and claiming process for reimbursement codes is smooth, accurate and complete. They will provide support to the clinic’s billing support team by resolving issues with technical coding and billing, monitoring ongoing issues working towards a quick resolution, updating billing software with rate changes, work with fund providers to resolve issues with coding and billing, and ensuring payments are reconciled and collected within a minimum period (but not limited to).
Who you are?
With attention to detail, accuracy and timing being crucial, our new Billing, Coding & Reimbursement Specialist will be high up the ladder with the effective and efficient reimbursement processes being the number one step. A customer-centered approach will also be invaluable, along with strong interpersonal and communication skills as you circumnavigate and resolve reimbursement issues.
Are we stepping up your interest here? Then be sure to read on.
Our new Billing Specialist will outplay others with
- extensive experience with reimbursement coding and billing in a US Healthcare environment
- strong knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid including private health insurance practices with Category 1 CPT codes
- a Bachelor degree or technical degree with 5 plus year commercial or clinical experience
- strong financial awareness and acumen with innate troubleshooting and problem solving skills
Much of your success will include stepping into action with strong management of the following:
- Support the reimbursement process and processing
- Support clinics by resolving any issues with technical coding and billing.
- Answering all telephone inquiries pertaining to assigned accounts.
- Monitoring ongoing issues and work towards a final resolution.
- Provide billing, coding and reimbursement support to clinics and providers.
- Update tracking spreadsheets and running reports.
If you think you are at the level for ALL of the above and much more, we would love to hear from you!