The PKG® system
The PKG® system provides objective, ambulatory, continuous assessment of motor complications associated with movement disorders including:
- Assessment of bradykinesia, dyskinesia and tremor
- A record of daytime sleepiness and immobility
- Self-reported levodopa compliance
- Ability to correlate symptom fluctuations and their severity with respect to levodopa dosage
Remote Physiologic Monitoring using the PKG system:
RPM for Parkinson’s patients:
- Is a billable service model using the PKG System
- Ability to monitor patient progress continuously over time to help achieve a better quality of life at each point in their journey.
- Clinicians and staff review monitoring data and spend reimbursable time every month evaluating and providing care management to your patients as needed.
- The PKG qualifies as a reimbursed product service under RPM codes
News & Events
Global Kinetics Choosing to Challenge IWD2021
Thomas Ulmer appointed as Chief Financial Officer
Thomas Ulmer as Chief Financial Officer (CFO), effective April 2021....
Florey Institute and Global Kinetics Announce Results from Randomized Clinical Trial of the Personal KinetiGraph® (PKG®) in Persons with Parkinson’s Disease
Study demonstrates the use of a wearable device in treatment...
GK is committed to supporting customers through the COVID-19 pandemic
As members of the global healthcare community, it is our...
PKG Wristwatch Device May Improve Clinical Decision-Making in Parkinson’s, Study Shows
A wrist-worn medical device — called the Personal KinetiGraph or PKG —...