The PKG® system
The PKG® system provides objective, ambulatory, continuous assessment of motor complications associated with movement disorders including:
- Assessment of bradykinesia, dyskinesia and tremor
- A record of daytime sleepiness and immobility
- Self-reported levodopa compliance
- Ability to correlate symptom fluctuations and their severity with respect to levodopa dosage
Remote Physiologic Monitoring using the PKG system:
RPM for Parkinson’s patients:
- Is a billable service model using the PKG System
- Ability to monitor patient progress continuously over time to help achieve a better quality of life at each point in their journey.
- Clinicians and staff review monitoring data and spend reimbursable time every month evaluating and providing care management to your patients as needed.
- The PKG qualifies as a reimbursed product service under RPM codes
News & Events
April 2022 – News from the UK. Parkinson’s patients benefit from revolutionary watch on the NHS to manage care at home
Patients with Parkinson’s disease are being given life-changing smart watches...
Sept 2021 – Thomas & Karen discuss the benefits of using the PKG for clinical trials
Sept 2021- Listen to Project Medtech: Episode 58 with Karen Krygier, Utilizing RPM Codes & Remote Patient Monitoring in Clinical Trials
Project Medtech: Episode 58 with Karen Krygier, Utilizing RPM Codes &...
Aug 2021 Press release – Global Kinetics Enters Remote Monitoring Business and Appoints New U.S. Commercial Leadership
August 19, 2021 – Global Kinetics Pty Ltd (GK) announced...
July 2021 – New publication A method for measuring time spent in bradykinesia and dyskinesia in people with Parkinson’s disease using an ambulatory monitor
Percent Time in Bradykinesia (PTB)/Percent Time in Dyskinesia (PTD) paper...
March 2021 – Announcing the New PKG Remote Monitoring Service and Notification of Change
Global Kinetics is pleased to announce PKG for Remote Physiologic...
March 2021 – Global Kinetics Choosing to Challenge IWD2021
Dec 2021 – Thomas Ulmer appointed as Chief Financial Officer
Thomas Ulmer as Chief Financial Officer (CFO), effective April 2021....