The PKG® system
The PKG® system provides objective, ambulatory, continuous assessment of motor complications associated with movement disorders including:
- Assessment of bradykinesia, dyskinesia and tremor
- A record of daytime sleepiness and immobility
- Self-reported levodopa compliance
- Ability to correlate symptom fluctuations and their severity with respect to levodopa dosage
Remote Physiologic Monitoring using the PKG system:
RPM for Parkinson’s patients:
- Is a billable service model using the PKG System
- Ability to monitor patient progress continuously over time to help achieve a better quality of life at each point in their journey.
- Clinicians and staff review monitoring data and spend reimbursable time every month evaluating and providing care management to your patients as needed.
- The PKG qualifies as a reimbursed product service under RPM codes
News & Events
Watch the latest video – Thomas & Karen discuss the benefits of using the PKG for clinical trials
Listen to Project Medtech: Episode 58 with Karen Krygier, Utilizing RPM Codes & Remote Patient Monitoring in Clinical Trials
Project Medtech: Episode 58 with Karen Krygier, Utilizing RPM Codes &...
MDS Congress PKG opportunities in your region
The PKG is now being used in over 200 clinics...
PKG – Opportunities in your region
The PKG is currently available in the US, Europe, UK...
Press release – Global Kinetics Enters Remote Monitoring Business and Appoints New U.S. Commercial Leadership
August 19, 2021 – Global Kinetics Pty Ltd (GK) announced...
Announcing the New PKG Remote Monitoring Service and Notification of Change
Global Kinetics is pleased to announce PKG for Remote Physiologic...
Global Kinetics Choosing to Challenge IWD2021
Thomas Ulmer appointed as Chief Financial Officer
Thomas Ulmer as Chief Financial Officer (CFO), effective April 2021....