An Innovative Wearable Remote Monitoring Solution for More Informed Treatment Decisions in Parkinson's Patients.
Sponsors of the AAN Annual Meeting 2022. Visit us at booth #134Schedule a Meeting
Global Kinetics, a digital health pioneer, is devoted to bringing innovative solutions to the treatment of Parkinson’s disease.
Their first innovation, the PKG System, consists of a wearable device designed to track complete information about Parkinson’s patients, providing a summary report that enables healthcare providers to make better decisions in treating their patient’s disease.
Our program’s focus is on implementing real solutions, through technology and expertise, to help Parkinson’s patients and their providers achieve more, through simpler and more informed treatments.
The PKG System for Parkinson’s Remote Monitoring Consists of:
- PKG Watch & Docking Station
- PKG Report
- PKG Portal
- Clinically validated algorithms
- Cellular based connection
- FDA 510(k) cleared
Assessment with a PKG® can be useful in:
- Establishing a symptomology baseline and monitoring response to treatment
- Confirming an intervention has worked and guiding therapy optimization
- Discovering “off” times with current therapy
- Establishing whether an advanced therapy should be considered
- Identifying non motor symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease